Interior Designing is a glamorous and artistic profession that focuses on designing and a variety of space management. An Interior Designer has the job role to understand and plan a particular area or space in such a way that it looks well functional and beautiful at the same time. In order to make indoor spaces look beautiful, they make the use of different lights and colors as well to add an extra charm to the home or a workplace appear attractive to the audience.
Interior Designing course being much in demand, is a career that is dedicated towards creation different styles by utilizing every inch of space.
In this article we will learn about the importance of hands-on learning in interior design course.
INTERIOR DESIGNING COURSES AVAILABLE
There is a huge range of courses in the field of Interior Designing. Some of those Courses in Interior Designing are mentioned below:
- Diploma in Interior Designing
- B.Sc in Interior Design
- B.Des in Interior Design
- Interior Architecture Design Course
BEST INSTITUTES FOR PURSUING AN INTERIOR DESIGNING COURSE
There are a huge number of Institutes that offer Interior Designing Courses in India. Some of the most renowned ones are listed below:
- INIFT, Kolkata
- NID, Ahmedabad
- Indian Institute of Art And Designing, Delhi
- CEPT University, Gujrat
WHAT DO WE MEAN BY THE ‘HANDS-ON LEARNING’?
Hands-on learning is defined as the process of learning where individuals adapt learning by performing it in activities. Here, an individual learns and understands a particular subject by doing it practically rather than theoretical learning. This gradual process of learning is termed as Hands-on Learning.
WHAT IS THE IMPORTANCE OF HANDS-ON LEARNING IN INTERIOR DESIGNING COURSES
Apart from having a theoretical knowledge of an Interior Designing Course, it is necessary to learn it by performing experiments on to a particular place and by adding our own creativity to it. There are a few basic skills that emphasizes on the core learning of an Interior Designing Course in kolkata that can be understood only by Hands-on Learning. Some of the importance of hands-on learning in interior design course in kolkata are mentioned below:
- A Deep rooted Understanding about the Latest Trends: It is too essential for an Interior Designer to remain updated about the ongoing trends in terms of luxury and design.
- Creative Approach: Having a creative mind-set forms the base of the career in Interior Designing. The creative ideas regarding the space management leads to an outstanding growth in Interior Designing for an individual.
- Sketching Techniques: In order to meet the clients and to convey our ideas in designing to them, a clear projection of sketch is of utmost importance as it helps the client to get a clear overview of the project in advance.
- Idea of Execution: The main art in Interior Designing profession is to execute the planning by an Interior Designer in the most possible way so it has the same outcome as planned.
- Great Communication Skills: Lastly, having a great communication skills help in a high growth for an Interior Designer as it is of huge importance to interact with the clients in a great way.
All the above mentioned factors prove that hands-on learning in Interior Designing profession is too significant.
Visit www.inift.com for Course details.