Interior Design and Interior Business (3 Years)
INTERIOR DESIGN AND INTERIOR BUSINESS
Why is Interior Design Important?
From a career perspective, interior design is of gigantic importance and relevance due to growing demand alone. It was recently estimated that jobs in the interior design industry are expected to increase on a global basis by at least 13% over the next decade. In the United States alone, the interior design sector generates annual revenues in excess of $10 billion. For those who successfully build a strong reputation and track record, it is a career path of limitless potential in terms of both fulfillment and financial rewards.
Why Interior Design with Interior Business?
Having business as specialization, students will learn the basics of business, how they can start a business in interior market and will be able to understand customers’ needs and the business environment/ forecast business market or estimate the skills and experience of staff
- skills, competencies and experiences of your workforce
- the designs and processes for your goods and services
- the industry or market data you’ve gained from research your files or documents (electronic or otherwise)
- your customer data or information on suppliers and stakeholders
- your plans for future activities, such as ideas for new products or services.
INTERIOR DESIGNING AT INIFT
The 3 year(s) course( 2 years classwork + 1 year practical & industrial experience, market research, workshops) offered by INIFT provides basic knowledge of interior design, interior business and related applications like VASTU Shastra and also involves a collection of multi assignments that engage with organizing and decorating the interior structure into a useful environment for the array of human activities.
DESIGN YOUR CAREER WITH US!
- Max Students1000
- Duration3 Years (2 Years+1 year Field Work)
- Eligibility10+2(Any stream)
- International Guest LecturesNo
INTERIOR DESIGN 3 YEARS SYLLABUS
FIRST YEAR /SEMESTER 1
YEAR 2/ SEMESTER 4