The Modelling Course at INIFT modeling institute in kolkata provides aspiring fashion models a chance to train and become professionals. It opens up career opportunities in the modeling world of fashion. This course will train students in modules on Ramp Walking, Posing Techniques, Backstage Standards and Ethics.
1.Modeling@INIFT gives you the opportunity to participate in mega fashion shows held nationally & internationally!
2. Modeling@INIFT gives you the opportunity to learn from well known celebrities !
3.Modeling@INIFT gives you the opportunity to have your free starter portfolio and complimentary bollywood Dance class !
This course is for men and women both. On completion of this programme, one can use these skills for fashion modeling, product modelling, runway modelling, editorial modelling, print modelling and even to enter the field of beauty pageants.
WHY MODELING ?
Modelling is one of the highest paid jobs from 2012. So, making career in modelling is the judicious steps in these days. Modelling connects you both from small as well as big screens. Post LPG era, the Indian economy experienced robust growth that too stirs the requirements of models in the industry like advertising, electronic media, fashion, textile, FMCG products, cosmetics, etc. The different lucrative modelling fields are: runaway, catalogue, showroom, fit, promotional, television, videos, print advertisement and editorial modelling.
YES! YOU CAN BE THE NEXT MODEL, THEN WHY WAIT
Common FAQ Of Professional Modeling Course
- Get an Honest Evaluation by Experienced Professionals. ...
- Get As Much Exposure As Possible. ...
- Don't Spend Money on Expensive Photoshoots. ...
- Modeling Schools Are Not Necessary. ...
- Only Work With Legitimate Modeling Agencies.
Besides you can start your modeling career by joining in a reputed modeling institute like INIFT which will guide you in your journey.
The duration of the modeling course is generally between 3 to 6 months provided by many institutions like INIFT and Nazione Studio which are the top and leading institute in kolkata.
- the ability to work well with others.
- active listening skills.
- to be flexible and open to change.
- excellent verbal communication skills.
- patience and the ability to remain calm in stressful situations.
- the ability to organise your time and workload.
- concentration skills.
- physical fitness and endurance