The Diploma in Fashion Design is Term Based learning with ECTS (European Credit Transfer System)
- The Fashion Design Course is eqac Accredited Syllabus at PAR with World’s Leading Fashion School
- The concentrates on Progressive Modules with Industry Oriented outcomes.
- The Diploma in Fashion Designing includes a 3 Month Industry Internship after the completion of the second year(replacement)
- The Fashion Designing diploma focuses and includes comprehensive CAD training
- The Fashion Design Students develop a holistic approach towards Fashion from Concept to Consumer.
- The ability to develop Fashion collections based on latest trends and Forecast using WGSN(Worth Global Style Network)
- The course gives in-depth knowledge about the working principles of export and buying houses.
- The Fashion design Aspirants gets hands-on experience in textile exploration and its applications.
- Technical design Visualizations achieved by intensive training in draping and pattern drafting.
There is a wide range of opportunities and diverse options for a Fashion Design student, from creating your Brand, working for Major Brand, working for garment export houses, fashion illustrators, textile designers, Personal Stylist, Fashion Public relations etc. There is a huge scope for students who want to pursue further education in Fashion Design giving them options to work in Fashion Institutes and colleges.Reasons to Apply
- The certificate course in Fashion Designing is a Unique fashion program with a Global approach
- Highly Qualified and trained Faculty Fraternity
- Regular exposure to Industry Experts and external workshops
- State of the Art Facilities and Access to the latest technology
- The course outcome is oriented towards identifying area of Interest for Jobs or Further studies
- The Fashion Design course students get a Platform to exhibit a fashion collection witnessed by a powerful Industry network.